What do we have here? An RPG (role playing game) inspired slot? Oh Yes! Evoplay Entertainment has just release a unique game. Dungeon Immortal Evil is something special.
Dungeon Immortal Evil takes us on a journey where the hero has to take it up against 7 ordinary monsters and 1 boss symbol, which only appears during the free spins round and 4 other random events.
Place your bet from 10 p/c a up to €/£75 on the 5 reel 1 row of symbols slot. Like said before, the game has 7 monsters which randomly appear during every spin. Each monster can have some stolen riches, that you as the hero need to recover. Each spin is actually a fight between the hero and the monsters. During the base game, the hero will almost always win each fight. However, during the free spins, the story is different. But let’s go there later.
The base game has 4 random events that can be triggered. Let’s get more into detail:
- Mimic: The mimic is actually a monster that looks like a chest. Once you see this creature, you will fight him and will be awarded 5 types of random loot (these are available in the base game)
- Chest: Each spin can trigger a chest instead of some monsters. In this chest there are also 5 types of random loot (also available in the base game)
- Big Game: Before you enter this room, a notification is shown on screen. Basically, you will need to fight 5 monsters, of which 1 is a monster with a high probability of getting loot. The probability of getting loot from the main monster increases by ten times.
- Bad Company: Before you enter this room, a notification is shown on screen. Just as in the big game, 5 monsters are waiting for you, the probability of obtaining loot from each monster increases by two times.
The Free spins:
The free spins feature is called the Dungeon in this game. To obtain these free spins, one must find the portal which will take you down to the dungeon which has 7 rooms, the first 6 can have normal monsters and chests. However room number 7, that’s the one where the big boss is. And by big boss we mean your stake x5000 times boss.
Back to the rooms. Each one of them has a chest with items that can upgrade your hero and increase the chances of survival to take up the final boss. These items are needed as the hero will have some blows he will receive from the monsters.
There are 3 weapon upgrade levels available.
Lvl1: 30 damage
Lvl2. 35 damage
Lvl3: 40 damage
There are also 3 armour levels upgrades:
Lvl1: 800 total health
Lvl2: 1000 total health
Lvl3: 1200 total health
There are also healing potions that will restore the health of the hero after a fight.
What do we think about this slot? It’s something different than we are accustomed to. Taking an RPG and turning it to a 1 reel slot game? Yes I Can imagine I’ll take this up for quite some more spins trying to reach that final boss level. Kudos to you Evoplay Entertainment for bringing something new to our igaming world.
Dungeon Immortal Evil (Evoplay Entertainment)
Game title: Dungeon Immortal Evil
- Feature game
● Reels: 5
● Rows: 1
● Paylines: 1
● RTP: 96.30%
● Max Payout: x5,000 (boss level)
● Volatility: M/H
● Bets: 0.10 – 75 EUR
● Features: Big Game, Bad company, Mimic, Chests, Dungeon Free Spins
Play Dungeon Immortal Evil for real: