Magic of Sahara is Microgaming’s latest release developed by All41 Studios. The game brings us to the desert sands. The game looks and plays ok, however it has a big downside and that is the low RTP (return to player) setting of 95.29%, most other games being released these days have an RTP north of 96%.
- Wilds are super stacked on reels 3 & 4 in the base game.
- Wilds are super stacked on all reels in free spins.
- Wilds can substitute for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- Wilds can substitute for all symbols except scatters.
Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet staked. Scatter wins are also added to pay line wins. Scatters also pay in any position. And the scatter only appears in the base game.
However, the game does have some potential with the wins being up to 108000 Euro/Dollar.
Free spins are triggered in two ways:
- 3 or more scatter symbols (which is a basket filled with jewels)
- 25 or more tokens on the chain. Each magic token adds a free spin to the chain. 5 additional free spins are awarded upon entry into the free spins.
Once triggered the feature awards you up to 25 free spins with a 2x multiplier.
Magic Of Sahara (Microgaming)
Game title: Magic Of Sahara
- Reels: 5
- Rows: 3
- Paylines: 9
- RTP: 95.29%
- Max Payout: x2222.22
- Volatility: M
- Bets: 0.09 – 45 EUR
- Free Spins
Play For Magic Of Sahara For Real: