NetEnt gaming released a new slot called Narcos.
Compared to most other NetEnt video slots, Narcos is a bit different. In my opinion, it’s the first game which features 5 reels, 3 rows and 243 ways. Some of the symbols in the game represent José Rodríguez Gacha, Connie Murphy, and the DEA agents Steve Murphy and Javier Peña. And of course, Pablo Escobar which we all know from the television series. Next, to the free spins feature, Narcos also has 3 smaller bonus features which I describe below:
- Walking Wilds, theses are wilds which stay on the reels and move to the left with each spin. The symbol for this is a DEA badge.
- Drive-by feature, this one activate bullets flying onto the screen. These bullets are stopping on high
–value symbols and make them Wild symbols.
- LockUp feature, this is is triggered by landing 3 locked Pablo Escobar symbols in a row. This feature gives
accesto a new reel system where clustered symbols give you winning combinations. Golden suitcases appear in this feature and they award you one of the following 3 options:
- Multiplier – everything connected to the cluster is multiplied by 2 or 3.
- Upgrade Symbols – upgrade values that are multiplied by 1 are added to the symbols
- Money – the Golden briefcase symbol awards you extra starting coins.
When you get 3 scatters, you receive the bonus free spins feature, which by the way is very hard to get as it has an average of once per 351 spins! The feature is triggered by landing the scatter symbol on reels 1, 3 and 5. During the free spins feature you have the chance to hit the Drive-by feature and Walking wilds, which can lead up to massive gains.
Watch the Free Spins Bonus Feature on our youtube channel.
Watch the Lockup Bonus Feature on our youtube channel.
Game title: Narcos
- Feature game
● Reels: 5
● Rows: 3
● Paylines: 243
● RTP: 96.23%.
● Max Payout: x1506
● Volatility: H
● Bets: 0.20 - 400 EUR
●Free Spins, Locked Up, Drive-by, Walking Wild,
Play Narcos For Real: