It’s carnival time. Join the party and lets all dance together. Welcome to Rio de Janeiro carnival, where there are huge parades with dancers and floats, and when hundreds of samba schools show their skills. Red Tiger presents Rio Stars the slot game, with the carnival as the theme and samba music in the background.
Red Tiger has released a classic game with 5 reels, 3 rows and a fixed 20 pay line on Rio Stars. Start your wager from 10 c/p to £/€40 to join the party. A winning combination is formed with a minimum of three identical symbols from left to right on 1 pay line. With 10 – A as the LP symbols and the 4 premium symbols – a bowl of fruit, a cocktail, shakers, and a parrot. The parrot symbol will give you 15 times the stake when you land 5 of a kind. Also, there is a wild symbol that can substitute for every other symbol to create a pay line and a scatter symbol contain Rio Stars’ letter that only land on 1st, 3rd, and 5th reel.
The Rio Spins Free Spins can be triggered by three Rio Spins symbols. The number of spins you get is random, but to give you an idea, during testing they typically averaged at around ten or so. What makes them special is that Carnival Drums appear on every single free spin which can either trigger one of the modifiers or award extra Bonus Spins. If you finish the free spins with a Rio Multiplier active, it is held until the next win during the base game.
Carnival Drums will make this party more fun, it doesn’t guarantee one will be triggered though, the drums can sometimes be a tease as well. Generally, they are a good sign, and one of several things can happen.
- Rio Multiplier: if the drums say go, then a multiplier of up to x20 is added to the game. This multiplier has a couple of cool features to it. For one, it applies on a next-win and not a next-spin basis. This means players hold onto it until a winning combination lands, so it is guaranteed to boost a payout. Also, if a player is holding a multiplier, the Drums can trigger another multiplier which is added to the first.
- Mega Wild: a 3×3 Mega Wild is added to the game and can land anywhere on the reels.
- Rio Dancers: feathers come swooping over the game and add a random number of wilds to the reels.
- Carnival Reels: all low pay symbols are removed from the current spin which guarantees a win.
Carnival Drums can appear not only in the Rio Spins free spin round, but they can appear during the base game too. The difference is, while in the free spin round, Carnival Drums will appear on every spin. While the free spins are activated, you have a chance to win up to 2,500 times the stake.
Rio Stars (Red Tiger)
Game title: Rio Stars
- Feature game
● Reels: 5
● Rows: 4
● Paylines: 30
● RTP: 95.73%
● Max Payout: x2,000
● Variance: H
● Bets: 0.10 – 40 EUR
● Features: Rio Multiplier, Rio Dancers, Mega Wild, Carnival Reels, Rio Free Spins
Play for free:SOON (NOT YET RELEASED)
Play for real: