This time we are traveling back to the Mongolian empire where the mighty Khan once ruled. Sword Of Khans from Thunderkick is much like another book clone but it looks and sounds great thanks to the vivid colors, great sound effects, and beautiful graphics and the special retrigger.
The base game exist of a lot of the regular low paying symbols 10, J, Q, K and A. The higher paying symbols are the shield, the armor, the helmet and the top paying symbol Khan himself. The base game can have up to 250x (5 Khans in 1 line) and the max payout is set to 10000x. The volatility is pretty high according to the officials of Thunderkick (9+/10). The game itself features 3-rows, 5-reels, and 10-pay lines and makes it a very classic game. Now on to the bonus. When the sword symbol appears, you will hear the sound of the sword being unsheathed.
By triggering 3 Swords, you will be rewarded with the free spin bonus game (5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, or 15 free spins) and a random symbol who will be expanded in the bonus rounds. The sword symbol acts as wild too, it can substitute for other symbols. Here are the Sword Of Khans bonus game details :
- Bonus Game: By triggering 3 or more sword symbols, you will be rewarded with random free spins (5,7,8,9,10,12, or 15) (a retrigger only needs 2 swords)
- Expanding Win : Any symbol except the sword symbol is selected to become an expanding symbol for the remainder of the bonus game. If the selected symbol is already activated, then a multiplier is activated too.
- Increasing Multiplier : During the expanding win feature, a multiplier is applied to all wins that contain the expanding symbol. An expanding symbol can have a multiplier up to 3x.
- Retrigger: If you get a retrigger, you receive a random number of free spins again (5-15) and another expanding symbol.
Sword Of Khans (Thunderkick)
Game title: Sword Of Khans
- Feature game
● Reels: 5
● Rows: 3
● Paylines: 10
● RTP: 95.36%
● Max Payout: x10000
● Volatility: H
● Bets: 0.10 – 100 EUR
● Features: Free Spins, Special Re-trigger
Play Sword Of Khans for real: